“The Nevada Mineral Exploration Coalition is pleased to announce its 11th ANNUAL MINERAL EXPLORATION SUMMIT, to be held on October 20th, 2020.
This fully virtual program will include outstanding panelists, pundits, legislators and other guests, and will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 5:15 p.m. Feel free to join in throughout the day as your schedule allows.
DETAILS OR REGISTER HERE:
- Observations and Prognostications (Jon Ralston, Founder, Nevada Independent)
- The Broken Legislature; Staff v. Statute v. Policymakers (Assemblywoman Alexis Hansen & Senator James Settelmeyer)
- The Industry’s Response to the Tax Proposals and a Proposed Battle Plan (Tyre Gray, President, Nevada Mining Association)
- Investing in Nevada Mining (Rick Rule)
- Nevada Lithium Today (Bernard Rowe, Mike Kobler, Tim Crowley)
- Exploration Permitting Update (Todd Process)
- The Status of the Fallon Naval Air Station Expansion Proposal (Rob Rule)
- Nevada Division of Minerals Support for Exploration (Mike Visher)
- Sagebrush Ecosystem Mitigation Proposals
The cost for attending the virtual conference is FREE! And if you’re a current NMEC member, you will be able to view the conference at anytime. We look forward to seeing you online on October 20!”